Due to the guidelines set forth by the State of Oregon, we will, once again, not be able to hold our in-person Drum Camp this summer. But thanks to the diligent work of our staff, we have created a fun and engaging curriculum for our virtual camp! We will still offer instruction from our world-class staff, fun activities such as the Rudiment Contest, Solo Night and other various clinics, as well as clinics from our incredible guest artists. Guests will be announced very soon!!
Choose from either our BATTERY TRACK or our FRONT ENSEMBLE TRACK!
- Study with our world-renowned drum line faculty
- All you need is a drum pad!
- We provide sticks, music, t-shirt
- Snare, Quad, and Bass all welcome
- All ages and ability levels
Front Ensemble Track
- Study with our world-renowned mallet and front ensemble faculty
- Access to a mallet instrument required (marimba and vibes preferred)
- We provide a set of four Ian Moyer Vic Firth Mallets, Music, and t-shirt
- All ages and ability levels welcome
- 9:00-9:30am PST: Welcome, Introductions, and schedule for the day
- 9:30-11:30 PST: Four 30 minute “Rudiment Rotations”. (Campers will rotate between teachers every 30 minutes studying a different portion of the curriculum)
- 11:30-Noon PST: Full Camp Chop Out
- Noon-1:00 PST: Lunch
- 1:00-1:45 PST: Guest Clinician
- 1:45-2:15 PST: Full Camp Rehearsal for Final Performance Project
- 2:15-3:00 PST: Full Camp Activity
The tuition for the camp is $250 and can be paid when you register online, here on the website. Once you are registered we will send you the following:
- Your curriculum for your binder (via email)
- Your binder with customized cover
- One pair of Vic Firth Roger Carter snare sticks (Battery Track) or Set of 4 Vic Firth Keyboard mallets (Front Ensemble Track)
- Camp T-shirt
- Various industry goodies (Yamaha, Vic Firth, Remo, Sabian)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 1
All ages and ability levels welcome!